Join Us for the 2018 Annual Conference
October 3 - 5, 2018
Cedar Rapids Doubletree
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Call for Proposals
The Iowa Library Association is now accepting proposals for sessions for the 2018 Annual Conference, which will be held in Cedar Rapids October 3-5.
- To submit a proposal, fill out the online form.
- Proposals will be accepted thorugh March 1.
- Provide your name, contact info, biography, a session title and description, and any equipment you will need.
- Proposing a panel? Only one of the speakers needs to fill out the form. There is a field on the form to provide the names of the other presenters.
- Subdivisions that submitted session ideas should have the proposed speaker fill out the Session Proposal Form above. The Conference Planning Speakers Subcommittee will only consider session proposals submitted through this form.
- Please contact the ILA office at 515-282-8192 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Conference Planning Committee will conduct a blind review of ideas and proposals, with the intention of selecting sessions that are divers and representative of our membership's needs. Selected sessions will be announced in the spring of 2018.