The Iowa Library Association fosters a community of innovation and advocacy, supporting and strengthening our members to promote libraries as an essential resource for all Iowans.
ILA Vision Statement - Engaging Iowans and building community through Iowa libraries.
2018 Annual Conference Call for Session Proposals
The Iowa Library Association is now accepting proposals for sessions for the 2018 Annual Conference, which will be held in Cedar Rapids October 3-5.
- To submit a proposal, fill out the online form.
- Proposals will be accepted thorugh March 1.
- Provide your name, contact info, biography, a session title and description, and any equipment you will need.
- Proposing a panel? Only one of the speakers needs to fill out the form. There is a field on the form to provide the names of the other presenters.
- Subdivisions that submitted session ideas should have the proposed speaker fill out the Session Proposal Form above. The Conference Planning Speakers Subcommittee will only consider session proposals submitted through this form.
- Please contact the ILA office at 515-282-8192 or at email@example.com with questions.
Interested in Joining ILA?
Let our membership section answer your questions about why you should be a part of the best resource for Iowa librarians.
Looking to Volunteer with ILA?
Click here for the ILA "I Can Help" form that lists areas where you can share your skills and get involved with ILA. This form is now an online form!
ILA Bylaws and Organizational Manual
For detailed information related to the ILA Bylaws or Organizational Manual, click here.