The Youth Services Subdivision (YSS) is committed to:
- Encouraging active involvement of all librarians serving the needs of young people.
- Upgrading library service in reader and user guidance, reference, programming, public relations, collection development, and departmental management for all users of young people's library resources.
- Promoting cooperation and communication among librarians and others with mutual concerns.
- Increasing public awareness of youth services.
- Promoting quality basic professional education and encourage growth through continuing education.
March 2012 Newsletter
December 2011 Newsletter
September 2011 Newsletter
June 2011 Newsletter
March 2011 Newsletter
December 2010 Newsletter
September 2010 Newsletter
June 2010 Newsletter
April 2010 Newsletter
The Storytime Wiki has temporarily shutdown for maintenance.
- << Prev