The ILA Student Subdivision seeks to establish opportunities for collaboration among students and current library professionals to enhance student education experiences and create a foundation for a strong, well-connected profession.
The Student Subdivision aims to:
- Advocate for increased library and information science student involvement within
- Advocate for increased library and information science student involvement within Iowa Library Association;
- Connect students with professionals to create mentorship, internship, and professional development opportunities;
- Provide a platform for a student voice within Iowa Library Association;
- Strengthen ties among students throughout the state of Iowa to establish a ?foundational network for future professional collaboration.
Questions? Contact Andrew Petersen.
2018 Subdivision Officers