- To discover the consensus among small libraries on issues that affect them
- To act in an advocacy role to communicate the concerns and views of small public libraries to the Iowa Library Association, the State Library, the Library Service Areas, community leaders, elected officials and the general public
- To provide a channel for receiving information on issues affecting small public libraries
- To provide a means to share problems, solutions, programs, experiences and ideas of concern to small public libraries
- To encourage active participation in other organizations relating to the library profession
2017 Subdivision Officers
2016 ISLA Scholorship Winners!
ILA Conference Scholarship ($150.00): Rebecca Ramsey & Beth Sorenson
Summer Reading Program Scholarship ($100.00): Linda K. Adams
Congratulations to our winners! There will be another chance to win next year, but remember - you must be a member of ISLA to qualify, so don't forget to renew those memberships!
2016 ISLA Spring Meeting and Program
A recording of the presenation is availalbe by clicking here. Please keep in mind that this is an unedited recording from the zoom platform.
- Next >>